Who we are
Our website address is: https://wishpropertygroup.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to the Policy, we will post a new statement on the Site and update the effective date set forth above. Therefore, we encourage you to check the effective date of the Policy whenever you visit the Site to see if it has been updated since your last visit.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information.As used herein, the term “personal information” means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, address, telephone number, mobile number, or e-mail address,), and information about that individual’s location or activities or demographic information when such information is directly linked to personally identifiable information. Personal information does not include “aggregate” information, which is data we collect about the use of the Site or about a group or category of products, services or users, from which individual identities or other personal information has been removed. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information.
- Personal information may be collected in a number of ways when you visit the Site. We may collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, when you fill out a form, send us an email, make a request, complete a survey, register for certain services on the Site, or participate in certain activities on the Site, we may ask you to provide personal information such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We may also collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, and preferences. Information we collect may be combined with information we obtained through other services we offer. We may collect information about your visit to the Site, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with the Site and services. We may also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every web site you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring Web site addresses. If we provide you with various services related to home selling and home buying (e.g., estimates of current market value of homes, moving costs, mortgage or finance costs, current home listings, neighborhood information, etc.), we may collect additional information related to such services.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information internally to serve users of the Site, to enhance and extend our relationship with Site users and to facilitate the use of, and administration and operation of, the Site. For example, we may use personal information you provide to deliver services to you, to process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information you request, to personalize content, features and advertising on the Site, to anticipate and resolve problems with the Site, to respond to customer support inquiries, to inform you of other events, promotions, products or services offered by third parties that we think will be of interest to you, to send you relevant survey invitations related to the Site and for our own internal operations, and for any purpose for which such information was collected. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party unless you have consented to such transfer.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as set forth in this Policy, we do not disclose, sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected on the Site to any third party. We may provide aggregate information to third parties without restriction. We will disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may share personal information with third parties when you give us your express or implied consent to do so, such as when you fill out a form requesting certain information from a third party.
- Internal Analysis and Operations; Service Providers.We will use and disclose information about you for our own internal statistical, design or operational purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns, and understand demographic, user interest, purchasing and other trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks and disclose personal information about you to third parties, provided the use and disclosure of your personal information by these third parties is restricted to performance of such tasks. We may also share personal information with other third-party vendors, consultants, and service providers (“Service Providers”) who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Site or our business In some cases, the Service Provider may be directly collecting the information from you on our behalf. We require our third party vendors to keep such information confidential and to only use the information for the purpose it was provided. However, we are not responsible for the actions of Service Providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these Service Providers or other third parties.
- Protection of Company and Others:We may disclose personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply this Policy or our other policies or agreements; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to respond to claims, to protect our or our users’ rights, property or safety; or to protect us, our users or the public from fraudulent, abusive, harmful or unlawful activity or use of the Site; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
- Business Transfers.In addition, information about users of the Site, including personally identifiable information provided by users, may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations regarding, any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personally identifiable information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of the company.
- Co-Branded Services.Some services available through the Site may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with other companies. If you register for or use such services, then those other companies may also receive any information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services.
Please be aware that we may provide links to third party Web sites from the Site as a service to its users and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. We have no ability to control the privacy and data collection practices of such sites and the privacy policies of such sites may differ from this Policy. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies of such sites before providing them with any information.
We use commercially reasonable measures to store and maintain personally identifying information, to protect it from loss, misuse, alternation or destruction by any unauthorized party while it is under our control.
We do not intend, and the Site is not designed, to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you should not provide information on the Site.
CHOICE AND ACCESS
You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving non-service related communications from us. Site users have the following options for accessing, changing and deleting personal information previously provided, or opting out of receiving communications from Wish Property Group:
- email us at [email protected]; or
- call us at the following telephone number: 719-422-9474